- Feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Must be logged into Spotify. Subscription required. Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
- Requires smartphone and network connection.
- 6 hours uninterrupted play time, plus 15 hours extra when charged with the case. Battery life is based on usage of music or calls with Bluetooth and ANC turned on, and Always-on Mic turned off.
- Battery must be below 30%. The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series and Fold.
- Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with iOS 10 or later. Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.