2) When you need temporary stop during singing and you don’t want the microphone to pick up any other sound, you may set the switch to the middle (MIC) position. Now, the lamp is still on Use it as wired microphone.
3) Take out the battery from the microphone, connect the wire to the microphone and set the switch to MIC position.
1) If acoustic quality and volume are abnormal or receiving distance is shorted, the batteries in wireless microphone and receiver should be replaced, If thereafter still not in normal operation, you can carefully trim the frequency of receiver with a screwdriver to become normal operation, you can carefully trim the frequency of receiver with a screwdriver to become normal operation.
2) If your microphone isn’t used for a long period, the battery should be taken out to avoid its deterioration and the damage of components.
3) If two wireless microphones are used at the same time, you must use them with one red and another green lamp and can’t use them with the lamp of the same color.
1) Microphone sensitivity:-72db
2) Directivity: unidirectional
3) Frequency response: 100 to 10,000 Hz
4) Output impedance: 600 ohm
5) Operating voltage: 1.5V
6) Effective distance: 15 to 30m
-1x Wireless antenna
-1x Wire for wired microphone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.