2. Weight: 150g
3. USB port output no-load voltage: 4.90-5.30V; designate slot 4 as USB output
4. Output current: 1000 m A
5. When the load is 1000 mA, the output voltage of the port is 4.75-5.25V.
6. Input power supply: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
7. Keyboard: In the case of electrification, hold down the selection key at any time and hold for 2 seconds to change the charging current of 500 mA 700 mA 1000 mA 2000 mA;When charging the battery, press the selection key to change the type of charging battery. When the type of charging battery needs to be selected (example 3.20V 3.85V), the battery will be charged for 5 seconds.
8. LED: The charger is connected with 5V power supply. All the LEDs of the charger are on at once. If the battery is not put into the charging tank, the 500mA (LED) indicator is always on and the other lights are off. When the battery is detected, four LED lights will be on and 3.7 LED lights will flicker. At this time, you can choose the type of battery to charge by pressing the button. If not, after 5 seconds, the battery will be charged by default identification. At this time, the charging indicator will flicker according to the corresponding power ratio. By pressing the button lightly, you can inquire about the charging type (without power indication) and return to the charging state after 5 seconds. When the battery is not powered on, load the battery and check the power ratio (5 seconds later, you need to check and press again). USB output indication: When the USB output is detected, the power indicator lights up 10 seconds later, and the button can check the power.
9. Compatible Batteries: Li-ion/IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR 123), 14500, 10440
1. The charger can only charge cylindrical lithium-ion batteries (3.7V, 3.8V), nickel-hydrogen/nickel-cadmium and lithium iron phosphate batteries.
2. Before use, please refer to the instructions carefully and pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery. Do not charge more than the recommended current.
3. Charge with 5V USB adapter (adapter current recommendation 2A);
4. Charger charging and discharging may be hot, pay attention not to scald;
5. When stopping using, please unplug the power supply and battery.
6. It can only be used indoors.
7. The test data of this product are for reference only. Refer to the professional instruments for the actual situation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.