2. To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to complete an application form in a participating store or register for a Loyalty Account on our website at www.idevice.ie. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the Ireland to join the Loyalty Programme.
3. Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of iDevice. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. You should not share your Loyalty Account username and password with anyone, including iDevice staff. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact the member helpline, 059 911 4575.
4. Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at participating stores and online at www.idevice.ie Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
5. Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from iDevice or if iDevice reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. iDevice reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
9. In addition to the above, iDevice reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.idevice.ie: and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.idevice.ie
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
1. To collect points for a transaction in a participating iDevice store, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 7 days of the date of purchase. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you must enter the Loyalty Card number at the checkout page before completing your order.
2. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
3. iDevice are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
Current Programs T&C
Repair Saving Club
1. To get 10% off with 5th repair you need to collect all 4 stamps.
2. Minimum spend to earn a stamp is 50€ per repair.
3. Only one stamp can be collected per repair.
4. Maximum repair cost do redeem 10% is 150€ (max discount 15€)
5. All stamps will be verified on the day of redeem.
Purchase Saving Club
1. To get 10€ off with 5th purchase you need to collect all 4 stamps.
2. Minimum purchase to earn stamp is 50€ per purchase.
3. Only one stamp can be collected per purchase.
4. All stamps will be verified on the day of redeem.