VM – “VAT MARGIN” This invoice does not give the right to an input credit of VAT.
Premium Pre-Owned phones come with 90 days warranty.
Our warranty covers manufacturing faults, not self inflicted damage or distress to the device.
Any repair carried out by a third party voids the warranty!
- Faulty devices must be returned within 14 days of purchase for direct exchange , After this time we reserve the right to repair the device.
- Receipt of purchase MUST be provided when bringing a device back. We cannot be responsible for negligence.
- We will either choose to repair the product in-house or replace as necessary outside of the 14 day exchange policy.
- Your return will be given high priority, with most repairs and replacements being completed in approx 1-3 working days.
- The customer is responsible for return postage charges.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty. physical damage, liquid damage. etc. For example if the screen is broken but the device is not charging or signal is low, device will not be covered as this is physical damage to the device which could be caused by distress. Any physical damage voids all warranty.
- All batteries are tested to be above 85% capacity, Our warranty covers a defective battery, not every day usage of the battery where the cycles will decrease over time. Sometimes in this case, we will need to take the device into our lab for testing for up to 24 hours to test if the battery is defective or if it's down to general usage.
- Refunds: We have a 7 day refund policy where if the customer is unhappy with their device, they have 7 days from the purchase date to request a refund. If the device is an online order, we do not refund or cover postage costs.